Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: saw 5

  1. #1
    Inactive Member rthack71's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 9th, 2007
    Posts
    474
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    saw 5

    me and my wife went and seen saw 5 over in bristol today it is a very good movie anybody thats likes the saw movies will like it.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member imported_trumpet1988's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2003
    Posts
    2,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: saw 5

    First Saw movie I have seen. I like the storyline. Went to see it with two of my sisters and bros in law in Norton this evening.
    Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Diets17's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,291
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: saw 5

    Wow, By watching 5 first u spoiled urself of the first 4. You should have just watched the other ones instead.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member duckmeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 7th, 2007
    Posts
    2,017
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: saw 5

    worst out of the five i thought.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member buckeye_fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2006
    Posts
    1,124
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: saw 5

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: duckmeat</div><div class="ubbcode-body">worst out of the five i thought.</div></div>
    I 100% agree.
    [I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member knight_67's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2002
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: saw 5

    i thought it was great
    "i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"



  7. #7
    Inactive Member duckmeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 7th, 2007
    Posts
    2,017
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: saw 5

    the whole saw franchise is getting old. the first one was great b/c it was fresh and new. it's been more of the same since.

    i saw it in middlesboro w/ my fiance. i only paid a buck fifty to see it, and I still complained it was a waste of money.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member imported_ndn10's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 3rd, 2003
    Posts
    749
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: saw 5

    i enjoyed it. probably not the best of the saw's but still a quality movie. just compare them tot he other scary flicks out there and the saw movies are on top i believe.

    do you all think there is going to be another one?


    I am 100 times more open minded than most on here about the topics we talk about.-Raider13

  9. #9
    Inactive Member knight_67's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2002
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: saw 5

    as far as i know, saw 6 is already a confirmed sequel
    "i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"



  10. #10
    Inactive Member buckeye_fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2006
    Posts
    1,124
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: saw 5

    Saw VI is confirmed unfortunately.
    Duckmeat is right. The first one was great because it was so new to everyone, but it's gone down hill from there. It's the same thing over and over now and it's getting ridiculously repetitive. Do we really need 6 of these? 2 would have sufficed.
    [I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •